Pursuing MBBS in New Zealand can be a life changing experience for Indian students. It is the first country in world to declare itself as a nuclear free zone. New Zealand is a young country where resourcefulness and independence are highly regarded. The environment is green, clean and uncrowded with a small population and wide open spaces.
Top Reasons to Study Mbbs in New Zealand
- Educational Cost is economical in New Zealand as compared to US/ Europe British
- Being English a common language, it is very similar to British English and is easily understood by most outsiders.
- New Zealand enjoys moderate climate- mild summers and cool winters.
- The atmosphere is Green and Clean with low population.
- Students who have migrated in New Zealand in past years have been successful
- The academic year starts from mid / late February to early November
- It is one of the safest country
- Plenty of work opportunities are available.
- The visa acquisition process is incredibly simple